Knowledge Park Greater Noida prices have officially peaked already
Two years ago, rates around Knowledge Park Greater Noida were actually sensible. Now every broker is quoting crazy jumps, almost ₹75L for basic 2BHK units. My parents keep saying market correct hoga so wait, but prices just keep moving up. Honestly, ab samajh nahi aa raha if buying right now is pure FOMO or smart planning. Should I lock in a resale flat here before it gets totally out of reach, or just hold my money in an FD for another year hoping things cool down? What would you pick if you were in my shoes?
Comments
Honestly, looking at the entire patch up to Ajayabpur, everything is moving on pure sentiment right now rather than actual end-user demand. If you have enough emergency funds and job security, lock in something sensible after strict legal checks, because holding in FD is definitely not beating this 15% annual jump. Par agar budget stretch karke debt trap me jaa rahe ho, then waiting in rent is safer. By the way, did you finally decide to visit any resale society this weekend or still on the fence?
Has anyone checked inventory near Alpha-II Commercial Belt recently, or is that pocket even more expensive than Knowledge Park?
Alpha-II Commercial Belt is definitely more expensive bro, because of footfall and commercial value nearby. Wahan toh 2BHK rates are easily touching 85L to 90L if the society has basic amenities. Don't even go there if you are looking under 70L, seedha reject kar denge brokers.
Exact yahi dilemma mera tha last year. I kept waiting for a correction, then saw that Jewar airport connectivity and metro expansion news kept pushing speculative money into the whole belt. Finally got scared and booked a unit, par daily anxiety rehti hai ki kahin peak pe toh nahi phans gaya. Every relative gives a different advice, some say real estate in Noida will crash, others say it will double. How do you guys sleep peacefully after taking a 50L loan?
Sahi baat hai, but you also have to factor in registry delays and authority issues in Greater Noida. Ek colleague ne flat liya tha, 3 saal ho gaye registry nahi hui hai, bank loan chal raha hai full speed. Ye sab sunke hi mere haath pair thande pad jate hain.
Neend toh waise bhi nahi aati bhai, whether you buy or don't buy lol. EMI starts and you cut down on every small expense, par at least rent increment ka tension khatam ho jata hai.
75L for basic 2BHK in Knowledge Park is pure panic buying, ya fir hum middle class log sach me market se out ho gaye hain? My budget was locked at 55L max including registry, and now I feel completely hopeless seeing these quotes.
Alpha I Greater Noida ka rate check kiya tha maine bhi, crazy scene hai wahan. Bank loan eligibility calculates to 45L max for me, baaki down payment kahan se lau? It feels like we waited too long and now we are totally trapped between high EMI and high rent.
Bro 55L me toh abhi Alpha I Greater Noida me bhi decent builder floor nahi mil raha. Main picchle che mahine se hunt kar raha hoon, every broker starts with 65L minimum for anything livable. Bank FD me rakha paisa inflation se waise hi kat raha hai, so waiting has cost me around 6L already.
Bhai same situation chal rahi hai mere sath bhi. Even my father is convinced that this is a bubble and prices will fall once new inventory comes near Jewar airport. Par har mahine rate 200-300 per sqft badh hi raha hai, samajh hi nahi aata kiski sunein. Is anyone actually seeing any signs of cooling down in Knowledge Park?
Alistonia Estate side toh campus rush ki wajah se student rentals are crazy high, isiliye resale wale demand kar rahe hain. But honestly, if you are buying for self-use, paying that much for an old construction makes me super nervous. Maintenance issues bhi sunne ko milte hain udhar.
Cool down toh bilkul nahi dikh raha yaar. I went to check a flat in Alistonia Estate last Sunday, owner was talking as if he is selling prime South Delhi property. Straight 80L maang raha tha for an older unit, no room for negotiation at all.
Did you end up putting an offer or are you still holding the cash in FD? Market feeling very quiet this month but brokers are still acting super aggressive with their quoting prices. Really curious what decision you took because I am stuck at the exact same crossroads.
Look at older sectors like Alpha I Greater Noida or even towards Alpha II if you want slightly better layouts for the same money. I spent three months hunting and realized brokers artificially inflate Knowledge Park numbers because of student rental demand. But remember student rentals come with heavy wear and tear, and families do not prefer living in pure PG hubs. Still, if you wait one more year in FD, what will your maximum down payment budget be?
Haan bhai, that EMI pressure is real. A friend suggested looking towards Ajayabpur side for cheaper options, but traveling from there to Noida offices daily is brutal without proper connectivity. So neither can we compromise on location nor can we afford these inflated rates comfortably.
Jaise aapne bataya, right now my total savings for down payment is around ₹15L and adding one year FD interest will make it barely ₹16.2L. If prices move even 10% higher next year, my dream of buying any decent flat is completely finished. Still, EMI of 55k per month on a 60L loan gives me sleepless nights whenever I check home loan calculators.
FD return is hardly 7% post-tax yaar, how will that beat Greater Noida inflation? Lekin ₹75L is too big of a risk for me to take blindly.
Are banks even approving loan valuations matching these ₹75L quotes in Knowledge Park?
Maine SBI me apply kiya tha for a flat near Alpha-II Commercial Belt last month. The agreement value was ₹72L but bank valuer evaluated it at ₹64L only! Rest amount had to be arranged from personal savings as extra down payment. So please check valuation first before giving any token money.
Bhai same situation hai meri bhi! ₹75L for a 2BHK in Knowledge Park feels like pure madness when you look at the actual construction quality. Par agar wait kiya aur price 85L ho gaya toh? Every broker keeps telling me rates will jump once Jewar airport gets operational, totally confused right now.
I visited Alistonia Estate nearby last weekend and a broker quoted ₹80L for a semi-furnished resale flat. My parents also told me to wait for correction, but Noida circle rates revision talks are happening everywhere. What if we wait and the stamp duty plus base rates both shoot up?